It’s a simple kinda blog post day today folks. Literally just a list of songs and their YouTube videos so that you can enjoy them all as much as I do.
We all know that a workout can only get better with music (unless your my boyfriend who doesn’t listen to anything when he works out?? wtf). There’s nothing like throwing your headphones in, blasting your tunes loud, and getting your sweat on (he just sweats… a lot… without music… can someone explain?).
The songs on my iPod are ever changing and the selection of songs is always growing. However, there are a select few songs that always seem to make it onto my top choice list when I’m in need of an extra push via music. I’ve decided to share 15 of my current faves; some new, some old, some weird. Whatever works for you, right? If you’re in need of a little song inspo like I am from time to time… enjoy!
1. Tip Toe – Jason Derulo ft. French Montana
2. Rake It Up – Yo Gotti, Mike WiLL Made It ft. Nikki Minaj
3. BOOM – Tiesto
4. Humble – Kendrick Lamar
5. Fade – Kanye West
6. All Hands On Deck – Tinashe
7. Bring Em Out – T.I. ft. Jay-Z
8. Team – Iggy Azalea
9. Booty Bounce – Tujamo
10. Earthquake – DJ Fresh vs. Diplo ft. Dominique Young Unique
11. Turn The Music Louder – KDA ft. Tinie Tempah & Katy B
12. Bitch Better Have My Money – Rihanna
13. Let’s Go – Trick Daddy ft. Lil Jon & Twista
14. Walk – Pantera
15. I Wanna Go Crazy – Will I Am & David Guetta